Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sketches #9 and #10

It has been a bit disrupted with family life, holidays, flooding, etc - luckily we weren't flooded, but life is disrupted in Brisbane, even if your house has stayed dry. Anyway, I have finally got my act together to give you not one, but two sketches, to make up for it :-)

Scrappy Sketch #9 comes with a layout:





Scrappy Sketch #10



Do you like the little owl I have on these sketches? It was tricky to make in the limited program I have, and I was so delighted when it worked.

I would love to see your work, if you are inspired by my sketches and make a layout or card. Email me at scrappysketches@live.com.au to share your layouts and I will happily add them to my slide show.

I will be updating all my sketches in the next month, and will continue to give you something new and stash busting each week, so watch this space. :-)

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...