Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 27-12

I have a double for you this week. You could adapt to a single if that's all you're interested in, just use one side or the other and fiddle to make it balanced. But for those of you who crave doubles, it's your lucky week :-)

I've designed this for three 4-6 inch landscape orientation photos and I've made my sample with some Christmas photos - bit late in the year maybe, but at least they are before this year's ones appear!



I like this dull red and aqua combination, it makes a nice change to traditional red and green for Christmas. Softer, more relaxed.

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...