Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 33-12

Good morning everyone, hope you are having a great week - or that it's improving :-)

I have a masculine sketch for you today - no sample unfortunately, but that happens occasionally. If you are lucky enough to own some cogs, you're going to love this. If not (like me) you will find some substitutes I'm sure. Happy scrapping.



love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

3 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

Love this one. Think I'm going to do one with my son and the fire truck, but I do have cogs so who knows. Thanks for the great sketch

Kerri said...

Great sketch Heather!
Will have a go at this over weekend!
Some cogs are coming your way lady!! x

Jodi said...

Your sketches are FABULOUS!!! You've definately inspired me to play!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...