Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 32-12

Another week has rolled around - Wednesdays seem to be my flag for a passing year now that we are well past the half way mark.

My sketch for you this week is another nice easy one. It's really all about embellishments with just one larger photo and only one layer of pp, and then a few embellishment additions to pretty it up. A chance to get some of those pretties out of your stash and onto a page. If you aren't doing a girly page, change out the flowers for gears or animals or something, it will look just as good. Hope you like it.


 Here is my sample page - one more for my wedding album, which is now about half way done, wahoo!


I'd love to see what you are doing with my sketches - please share your pages via the linky thing. I love seeing how the sketches speak to you.

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

1 comment:

Josie Dean said...

Omg very stunning!,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...