Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 49-12

Is it just me or is the end of the year coming too fast? I think my brain is stuck in September...

However, a new sketch every week is certainly a poke in the ribs to remind me how fast it's all going and I thought I would do a few to end the year that would be great for the multi shots we are all going to be taking this month. This one is good for those click, click, click moments, when you get several good shots in a row. It would work for two portrait orientation photos, with a layer either side to make up the difference in width, or tip it to the side with the journaling and title underneath if you have three portrait photos.


love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

1 comment:

full of joy said...

Thanks for another great sketch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...