Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mid Week Sketch 07-13

I hope February is treating you well. I know it's the month of love and romance and all that, but this week's page is not quite so lovey dovey. I hope you will like it anyway. It's quite different to my usual sketches, but I like the funky retro look to it. If you don't have a 5x7 photo, feel free to use two 3.5x5 inch photos, or a 4x6 with a mat to make up the size.

And as for the circles, you can make rolled roses, lollipop flowers or use chipboard, buttons or whatever suits you. Check out that stash and get it on a page!


And for the young ones, the simplified 6 inch version: 



Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day for tomorrow. I hope some love comes your way.

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...