Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mid Week Sketch 38-13

Yes, we are in week 38 already. This is the 38th Wednesday this year... leaving exactly 14 Wednesdays left in this whole year. Don't even talk to me about it, LOL, I am boggle-eyed about the whole idea that it's that close to another year!

I only have a large layout for you this week. Blame house hunting, sorting, packing, filling in hundreds of forms, getting nowhere with rental applications, etc. Meh.

Still, it's a nice sketch, don't you think? Lots of room for personalisation :-) I can see all sorts of yummy papers and misting and other fun things with this layout.



love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...